Narromine Region Facilities Maintenance Grants Program
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR NARROMINE REGION FACILITIES MAINTENANCE GRANTS PROGRAM
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5.00 PM, FRIDAY, 1 MAY 2020
The Drought Communities Programme - Extension provides councils with up to either $1 million or $500,000 per announcement for drought relief projects. Funding is available for eligible councils in areas impacted by drought.
The extension of the Drought Communities Programme will provide total funding of $301 million over three years from 2018-19 to Eligible Councils to deliver immediate economic stimulus and other benefits to targeted drought-affected regions of Australia.
The program will support local community infrastructure and other drought relief projects for communities who have been impacted by drought. The objectives of the program are to deliver support to targeted drought-affected regions of Australia by funding local community infrastructure and other drought relief projects.
Narromine Shire Council has set aside $200,000 of its allocation for community groups and organisations to apply for funds of up to $20,000 to undertake capital works projects associated with their organisation.
Examples might include:
- Sports grounds – new fence;
- Club houses – WHS compliant kitchen or disabled toilets;
- Meeting rooms – painting rooms / purchase of furniture.
- Funding targets projects that:
- provide work for people whose employment has been impacted by drought
- stimulate local community spending;
- use local resources, businesses and suppliers;
- Provide a long-lasting benefit to communities and the agricultural industries they depend on.
|Narromine Region Facilities Maintenance Grants - Guidelines|
|Narromine Region Facilities Maintenance Grants - Application Form|
|Narromine Region Facilities Maintenance Grants - Application Form in Word|