Development Control Plan
The Development Control Plan (DCP) provides design guidelines for new developments, and supports the statutory planning controls that are in the Local Environmental Plan (LEP).
The DCP contains six chapters. Each chapter is tailored to providing guidance on certain types of developments. It also provides guidance on the level of detail that is required in development applications. Each chapter of the DCP can be accessed below.
- 01 - Foreword
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - Plan Objectives
- Chapter 3 - Submitting a Development Application
- Chapter 4 - Notification Requirements
- Chapter 5a - Residential Development
- Chapter 5b - Rural Residential Development
- Chapter 5c - Rural Development
- Chapter 5d - Commercial Development
- Chapter 5e - Industrial Development
- Chapter 5f - Narromine Aerodrome
- Chapter 5g - Heritage Development
- Chapter 5h - Other Development