Narromine Sports and Fitness Centre
Sports & Fitness Centre
- Narromine Sports and Fitness Centre is located at 12A Meringo St, Narromine. The centre features 2 indoor courts, plenty of spectator space, as well as a gymnasium.
- Due to COVID-19 Restrictions, the facility is currently operating under reduced hours which can be found here
Indoor Sports Centre
- Two multi-purpose courts are available for hire for a range of sporting and community events. Courts are line marked for basketball, netball, soccer and volleyball.
- For more information about court hire, please contact Council’s Infrastructure and Engineering Services team on 6889 9940.
- In July 2017, Council launched 24/7 access to the gymnasium located at the Narromine Sports and Fitness Centre. There are several categories of membership available including subsidized rates for seniors and students, weekly, monthly, 6 monthly or annual memberships. When purchasing a membership, a $15.00 refundable deposit is required for an electronic access key which will grant access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Memberships can be purchased from Council’s Customer Service and Payments Centre, located at 118 Dandaloo Street, Narromine.
|Gymnasium Fees||2020/21 Fee|
|Monthly – Adults||$55.50|
|Seasonal Fee – Adult (6 months)||$302.00|
|Seasonal Fee – Student (6 months, 15-18 years must show student card)||$147.50|
|Seasonal Fee – Seniors (6 months, must show seniors or pension concession card)||$147.50|
|Seasonal Fee – per club (must show current player rego card)||$2660.00|
|Annual Membership – Adult||$605.00|
|Annual Membership – Student (15-18 years, must show student card)||$294.50|
|Annual Membership – Seniors (must show seniors or pension concession card)||$294.50|
|Electronic access key deposit (refundable upon return)||$15.00|
|Replacement access key||$15.00|
|Narromine Sports and Fitness Centre Membership Agreement Form|